Sunday, April 15, 2018

Paper Issues February Challenge - Polka Dot Party

Hi crafty friends, welcome to my blog!

If you follow me on Instagram I bet you know how much I love challenge and Paper Issues has plenty of challenges every month.

So I want to share my page created for Polka Dot Party challenge back in February.

Here's my take:


Don't get me wrong, I love polka dot for scrapbooking but I hate it if I have to wear it for my outfit! I have zero outfit with polka dot pattern!

Ok, back to my page. These are photos of my daughter playing silly in my brother's house. She pretended to ride the skateboard. Boy, she can't skate, she can't even ride a bicycle! Can't you believe that!!

This page is a polka dot galore. There are polka dots everywhere from the background paper to the tittle! But hey, I love the way it turned out.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Xoxo Firna

No comments:

Post a Comment