Saturday, March 24, 2018

Let's Get Sketchy - March 15th Sketch

Hi crafty friends, welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share the March 15th sketch by Let's Get Sketchy. I know, I know, it's a little bit late, but life has been hectic for me lately and I had no chance to post this sketch on time.

Anyway, here's the sketch created by none other Brenshevia herself. Isn't it great?

 
And here's my take
 
 
I used paper from Simple Stories collection. Since the pattern paper was already busy, I didn't add too many embellishments on my page. For an extra touch, I cut large flower cut file from Cocoa Vanilla Studio using my Silhouette Cameo. I adhere it on the left side of the photos to balance the look of the whole layout.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and do play along with us. You have till March 31, 2018 to link up your layout to Lets Get Sketchy blog. Happy crafting!
 
Xoxo Firna

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, specially like the flowers on the left, papers and colors. Love it.

    ReplyDelete