Sunday, July 31, 2016

Let's Get Sketchy - July Week 4

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since my last post. I've been very busy lately and I kinda missed crafting and making pretty stuffs.


Luckily, I got a chance to play with Let's Get Sketchy July Week 4.


Here is the sketch :






And here is my take on the sketch :






For me, the sketch is so versatile and open for many ways of interpretation. I layered the background using dark wood grain paper to make the color pop. I cut the wood grain paper in the middle and use the B side as a base to my photo. You won't see the hole on the paper as I carefully placed everything to cover it.


Well, thank you for stopping by! I hope you had a great weekend.


Xoxo Firna

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at LGS, love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let’s Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete